Hisenior Okavango Hybrid 7-Drivers In-ear Monitor (Universal)
- บทวิจารณ์ (0)
Okavango Design Inspirations
- Okavango HYBRID 7-DRIVERS IN-EAR MONITOR is the 1ST IEM in the newest and professional WILD-NATURE series, named after the world’s largest inland Desert Delta.
- We design, and we hope OKavango can be a SoundOasis for you where you can get clear, profound, dynamic, and relaxed music anywhere you need it. Just like the Okavango Delta, a life Oasis for creatures living there.
- Okavango Hybrid has 7-drivers on each side, and a 4-Ways integrated crossover tuned in-ear monitor.
- Okavango has a more dynamic and balanced natural sound and offers a softer presentation of a mix. Beautiful upper-highs imaging, superior highs extension up to 30Khz, realistically presenting instruments like guitars and piano as well as breathing life into saturated mid-bass mixes.
- Custom 9.5mm dual magnet Bio-cellular Diaphgram and bass-focused dynamic driver brings you a warm profound bass and dive deeper to 10hz.
- Using the tuning switch and different ear-tips, Okavango allows the listener to further customize the sound based on the needs of the music
- Hybrid 7-Drivers/ 4-Ways Integrated Crossover
- Tuning Switch (1IEM 4Sounds: Bass+/Soundstge+/Vocal+/Balance)
- Harman IEM Target Curve referred Tuning, Smooth Coherence from Bass to Treble, Well-detailed and Top-Clean Instrumental Definition
- Ergonomic Design, Small Ear friendly
- New Custom Logo + CNC processed half wood and half pearl resin tech applied
|Tuning||4-Ways Integrated Crossover(Passive)|
What’s in the Box
- Okavango In-ear Monitor
- Air4C Premium Cable (4.4mm)
- Hisenior Carry Case
- 8Pairs Silicone Eartips(L/M/S)
- 2Pairs Foam Eartips(M)
- Clean Cloth
- Cable Clip
- Switch Adjust Pin