Westone : Am Pro 30
- บทวิจารณ์ (0)
Over twenty years ago, Westone changed the way music is performed with the introduction of the world’s first universal-fit balanced-armature in-ear musicians’ monitors.
Our most popular In-Ear Musicians Monitor, the AM Pro 30 features three, proprietary balanced-armature drivers with a 3-way passive crossover, each driver was developed to increase sonic detail and clarity in a specific part of the frequency range. Designed for performing musicians, the AM Pro 30 has a soundstage that features powerful lows, articulate mid-range, and sparkling crystal-clear highs. With the performance, power, and output for any stage, from a small venue, to the world’s largest arenas, the incredible sound of Westone AM Pro 30 will meet the demands of the most discerning musician and music lover alike.
The Westone AM Pro 30 incorporates all the innovations and expertise that Westone has developed in almost 60 years of designing and manufacturing products for the human ear. The compact, low-profile, ergonomic design is comfortable, and can be worn for hours and hours.
Westone’s proprietary silicone and comfort foam eartips are provided in 5 different sizes and enhance the performance of our In-Ear Musicians’ Monitors by ensuring a superb fit and by provide superior noise isolation.
With Westone’s SLED technology, ambient sound is seamlessly integrated with the monitor mix with no compromise to the frequency response of the monitor signal, putting you in control of your musical environment. Enjoy full-frequency response from you in-ear monitor signal, hear and feel your surroundings, engage with fellow performers, and your audience like never before.
The Westone AM Pro 30 was designed by musicians, for musicians, and can be used not only by onstage, but also by music lovers, no matter what type of music they listen to.
- TRIPLE BALANCED-ARMATURE DRIVERS WITH THREE-WAY CROSSOVER: The AM Pro 30 features patent-pending SLED Technology combining passive ambient sound with the monitor mix, three proprietary balanced-armature drivers with a 3-way passive crossover. The AM Pro 30 has a soundstage that features powerful lows, articulate mid-range, and crystal-clear highs and the performance, power, and output for any stage that will meet the demands of the most discerning musician and music lover alike.
- THE MOST COMPACT, LOW PROFILE, ERGONOMIC DESIGN IN THE WORLD: Designed and built to perform in the most demanding environments, the compact, low-profile, ergonomic design of the AM Pro 30 is incredibly comfortable, and can be worn for hours and hours. Westone’s silicone and comfort foam ear-tips enhance the performance of our IEMs by providing superior noise isolation and ensuring a superb fit.
- TWISTED MMCX AUDIO CABLE: Westone’s professional-quality MMCX Audio Twisted Cable is manufactured using high-strength, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire, which is reinforced with a special aramid fiber. Twisted to help reduce cable noise and keep the cable light-weight, flexible, and comfortable, our cable features MMCX Audio Connectors and 3.5mm stereo plug. Built to withstand the rigors of the road, Westone’s MMCX Audio Cable is perfect for use on-stage, or for personal listening
- TECHNICAL SPECS: The Westone AM Pro 30 features three balanced-armature drivers and a 3-way passive crossover, with 124 dB @ 1mW sensitivity, 20Hz – 18kHz frequency response, and an impedance of 57 ohms @ 1kHz. Features passive ambient SLED technology.
- IN THE BOX + WARRANTY: Purchase includes; 1 pair Westone AM Pro 30 In-Ear Monitors, MMCX Audio Twisted Cable, 5 pair Patented STAR Silicone Ear-tips, 5 pair TRUE-FIT Comfort Foam Ear-tips, Impact-Resistant Monitor Vault, Cleaning Tool, and a 2-year warranty.