Westone : Um Pro 20
- บทวิจารณ์ (0)
Over twenty years ago, Westone changed the way music is performed with the introduction of the world’s first universal-fit balanced-armature in-ear musicians’ monitors.
Designed and built to perform on the most demanding stages in the world, the UM Pro 20 features two proprietary, balanced-armature drivers, with a passive crossover. The dual balanced-armature driver design, delivers robust low end and crystal clear highs, with all the detail and nuance that musicians have come to expect from a professional in-ear monitor. The range, output, and power of the UM Pro 20 makes it an ideal choice for performing musicians and music lover looking for more low end in their mix. The Westone UM Pro 20 incorporates all the innovations and expertise that Westone has developed in almost 60 years of designing and manufacturing products for the human ear. The compact, low-profile, ergonomic design is comfortable, and can be worn for hours and hours. . Westone’s proprietary silicone and comfort foam eartips are provided in 5 different sizes and enhance the performance of our In-Ear Musicians’ Monitors by ensuring a superb fit and by provide superior noise isolation. Ambient sound levels are reduced an average of 25 dB, which makes UM Pro 20 ideal for use onstage or in other noisy environments.
The Westone UM Pro 20 was designed by musicians, for musicians, and can be used not only by onstage, but also by music lovers, no matter what type of music they listen to.
- DUAL BALANCED-ARMATURE DRIVERS WITH PASSIVE CROSSOVER: The Westone UM Pro 20 features two proprietary, balanced-armature drivers, with a 2-way crossover. The dual driver delivers robust low end and crystal-clear highs, with all the detail and nuance that musicians have come to expect and demand from a professional in-ear monitor. Designed and built to perform in the most demanding environments, and will meet the needs of the most discerning musician and music lover
- THE MOST COMPACT, LOW PROFILE, ERGONOMIC DESIGN IN THE WORLD: Designed and built to perform in the most demanding environments, the compact, low-profile, ergonomic design of the UM Pro 20 is incredibly comfortable, and can be worn for hours and hours. Westone’s silicone and comfort foam ear-tips enhance the performance of our IEMs by providing superior noise isolation and ensuring a superb fit.
- TWISTED MMCX AUDIO CABLE: Westone’s professional-quality MMCX Audio Twisted Cable is manufactured using high-strength, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire, which is reinforced with a special aramid fiber. Twisted to help reduce cable noise and keep the cable light-weight, flexible, and comfortable, our cable features MMCX Audio Connectors and 3.5mm stereo plug. Built to withstand the rigors of the road, Westone’s MMCX Audio Cable is perfect for use on-stage, or for personal listening
- TECHNICAL SPECS: The Westone UM Pro 20 features two balanced-armature drivers and crossover, with 119 dB @ 1mW sensitivity, 20Hz – 18kHz frequency response, and an impedance of 27 ohms @ 1kHz
- IN THE BOX + WARRANTY: Purchase includes; 1 pair Westone UM Pro 20 In-Ear Monitors, MMCX Audio Twisted Cable, 5 pair Patented STAR Silicone Ear-tips, 5 pair TRUE-FIT Comfort Foam Ear-tips, Impact-Resistant Monitor Vault, Cleaning Tool, and a 2-year warranty.