Audio-Technica : ATH-MSR7SE
- บทวิจารณ์ (0)
- Limited edition deep metallic navy finish with luxurious gold accents
- 45mm “True Motion” Hi-Res Audio Driver for high precision audio with maximised drive power
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) diaphragm coating offers increased rigidity and improves high-range capability
- Ultra-soft earpads provide long wearing comfort and improved isolation
- Includes high-purity 6N-OFC copper wire cable and semi-hard carrying case
LISTEN IN LUXURY
Limited edition deep metallic navy finish with luxurious gold accents for listeners who want to be different.
COMFORT IN ISOLATION
Ultra-soft padding is used in specially designed dark brown faux leather ear pads and headband, for improved comfort and sound isolation.
NO DEVIL. ONLY DETAIL.
Specially tuned drivers with ‘Diamond-like carbon’ coating used on the diaphragm for enhanced audio precision and detailed reproduction, as used on Audio-Technica’s flagship ATH-SR9 wired headphones.
Enabling a purer audio transmission, the ATH-MSR7SE includes a 1.2m high-purity 6N-OFC oxygen-free copper cable, offering 99.99997% copper purity.
|Driver Diameter||45mm (x 2)|
|Frequency Response||5 – 40,000Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||2,000mW|
|Weight||290g (without cable)|
|Cable||1.2m detachable cable for smartphones;
1.2m & 3.0m detachable cables;
1.2m 6N-OFC high-grade detachable cable;
|Accessories Included||Semi-hard headphone case;